Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish!
This week’s topic: Top ten characters I’d never want to trade places with (or worlds I’d never want to live in, but I chose the character one)
1. Cinder from Cinder. Let’s face it, being a cybord sucks!
2. Patience from The Midwife of Hope River. I would NOT be able to be a midwife. Especially not in rural 1930s. No no no no no.
3. Offred from The Handmaid’s Tale. Sounds like the worst life ever, especially because she still remembers what life was like before everything changed and women lost all their rights.
4. Any of the characters from Battle Royale. Because I know I’d be one of the first to go.
5. Claire from The Time Traveler’s Wife. Sure, it’s a timeless romance, but I wouldn’t want my love constantly disappearing against his will. And I wouldn’t want to worry about him constantly and wonder where he’d ended up, and wonder when/if he was coming back.
6. Any of the characters from Red Hill. I like to think I’d survive a zombie apocolypse, but I’m not so sure I actually would. I need to start running I think so that I can outrun everything. Plus there’s that whole part where you might not have your family with you, or if you do you’d be constantly worrying about protecting them.
So what made it onto your list?