Top 10 Tuesday is hosted by the ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish. Check them out 🙂
This week’s topic: Settings I’d like to see more of
1. France (obviously). But less Paris and more other places. I love books that take place in Paris, I really do. But there are SO MANY OTHER PLACES OUT THERE! Little towns on the coast, villages set around old castles, Northern France. I am always searching for more books that take place in French cities/towns other than Paris.
2. Random cities/towns in Europe, especially like in Ireland or Scotland. I’m sure there are tons of books out there that take place here, but I want more. Because part of my family came a lonnnnnngggg time ago from Ireland so the place has always intrigued me.
3. Also, Poland. Little farming villages, because the other half of my family is from those.
4. I really love some fantasy books with made-up worlds, if the worlds are believable. So I’d LOVE more books with settings like the Inkworld, and the world in the Books of Pellinor. They were SO believable. I don’t read very much fantasy because I worry that I’m going to be bored with it. So, I mean, if you have any recommendations, let me know 😉
5. I would LOVE a book that takes place in Buffalo, because I live here and would be all like “Ohhhh I know where they are right now!! I’m going to go stand there just because I can!”
And I only have 5. But I’m excited to see what everyone else has to say! And if you have any book recommendations that take place in any of my 5 settings I’d like to see more of, let me know!