A belated Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate, and a happy New Year 🙂 I’ve been happily spending time away from my computer this holiday season. This was my first Christmas living with Boyfriend, which has been great. We hosted our very first Christmas Eve dinner for my family, which was a lot of work but also a lot of fun! I probably won’t be posting much until after New Years because I’m spending a lot of time at the moment with friends and family, and Boyfriend and I are hopefully getting our very own dog very, very soon!
Here is a list of my favorite books read this year:
1. Let the Great World Spin by Colum McCann
2. Battle Royale by Koushun Takami
3. The Year of the Flood by Margaret Atwood
4. The Alienist by Caleb Carr
5. The Technologists by Matthew Pearl
6. The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson
7. The Light Between Oceans by M. L. Stedman
8. Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
So there you have it 🙂 I still have to post reviews for a few of those books, so look for those sometime after New Years! What were your favorite books of 2012?